THE GLAMOUR CO.™
Would you like to quickly, easily and painlessly remove Skin Tags, Moles & Cherry Angiomas?
(high frequency) machine.
Removal of Minor Skin Irregularities, such as:
• skin tags
• cherry angiomas
• acne pimples
• white heads
• cholesterol deposits
• broken capillaries
• some brown spots
Radio Frequency is used to remove small benign cosmetic irregularities on the skin, such as whiteheads (milla), blackheads (comedones) pigmented epidermal growths (fibromas), broken capillaries, pimples or pustules, blood spots and skin tags that are prevalent on the neck and décolleté area.
This works on the principle of liquids being attracted to heat, which is released by various probes. Treatments usually take 15-20 minutes.
High frequency technology for the rapid removal of minor skin irregularities such as telangiectasis (broken capillaries), cherry angiomas, skin tags, hyper-pigmentation (brown spots), milia (white heads), cholesterol deposits and acne pimples.
The Lam Probe works from the principle that liquids are attracted to heat which is released by various probes. Treatments are quick, and may not even touch the surface. Small skin tags or blood spots disappear immediately and hyper-pigmented areas such as liver or “age spots” take only a few seconds.
There is minimal discomfort for the client and healing time is short, from a day or two for small irregularities to a few weeks for larger skin abnormalities
- $50.00-$250.00 dependent upon location and size of the treated area.
- Less than the cost of a co-pay to a dermatologist!!
Skin tags, also known as Acrochordons or fibrous polyps, are small flesh colored pouches that can either be raised on the skin or protrude from the skin on a stalk called a “peduncle.”
They are made up of loosely arranged collagen fibers and blood vessels surrounded by a thickened or thinned-out epidermis.
Skin tags may be either smooth or irregular. Although the colors usually match your skin tone, they can sometimes have a deeper pigmentation like that of a mole. They can be found singly or in multiples. Skin tags are small and grow slowly, and they should never get to be more than about .05 inch in size.
- They can be a small flap of skin or a round bump that is attached to your body by a stalk.
- They should be the same color as your skin or a bit darker and should be soft to the touch.
- If you have something that doesn’t match this description, you may want to visit your doctor.
Skin tags are most likely found where the skin may crease, such as around the neck, underarms, groin, under the breasts, inside of the upper thigh area, or on the eyelids or cheeks. They can occur just about anywhere!
1. What makes the Radio Frequency so unique?
• It is effective treats a wide range of common minor skin conditions, non-invasively, with instantaneous results
• Treatments are extremely rapid (3-5 sec duration) and involve minimum client discomfort, without a need for anesthesia
2. How does the does it work?
• It works on the principle of liquids being attracted to heat, which is released by various sized probes
• A high frequency, radio wave current is conducted and attracted to the liquids on the skin’s surface, or within the skin irregularity
• This technology enables therapists to treat skin abnormalities without penetrating the skin’s surface
3. How quick are the treatments and how quickly do you see the results?
• Treatments last only a few seconds (avg 3-5 sec)
• Results are instantaneous
4. Can the Lam probe be used in conjunction with a standard skin care treatment or facial?
• Yes, it is actually generally recommended that the Lamprobe be used after a skin treatment, when the skin has been cleansed properly
5. Can the Lam probe be used in conjunction with a microdermabrasion treatment?
• Yes, following a microdermabrasion treatment, minor skin irregularities will become more visible
• Lam probe treatments can then be performed
These are clusters of capillaries at the surface of the skin, forming a small round dome, a papule.
They range in color from bright red, purple or brown. When they first develop, they may be only a tenth of a millimeter in diameter and almost flat, appearing as small red dots. However, they then usually grow in diameter. As they grow larger, they tend to expand in thickness, and may take on the raised and rounded dome shape. Cherry angiomas may bleed profusely if they are picked at or scraped.
Heredity may be the biggest factor; Cherry angiomas appear spontaneously in many people in middle age but can also occur in an aggressive eruptive manner in any age. The underlying cause for the development is not understood, much because of a lack of interest in the subject
Present ﬁndings suggest that
may occur through two different mechanisms: angiogenesis (the formation of new blood) and vasculogenesis (the formation of new veins).
In most patients, the number and size of cherry angiomas increases with advancing age. They are harmless, except in very rare cases that involve a sudden appearance of many angiomas, which can be a sign of a developing internal malignancy.
If they are cosmetically unappealing or are subject to bleeding, angiomas may be removed, but this may possibly cause scarring or scabbing.
Why get them removed?
Although skin tags are benign, there are number reasons why you may want them removed.
~They may be rubbed and irritated by clothing, jewelry, etc. which may cause some pain and an inflammation of the area.
~And of course, for cosmetic reasons.